WeWrite Technologies is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals who visit our website (“Visitors”) and individuals who register to inquire about services or to receive information relating to WeWrite Technologies services or otherwise available on the website.
Things You Should Know
2. WeWrite Technologiesuses information, including Personal Information, as supplied by you to provide the Services and for business purposes such as fulfilling contact requests, research, marketing, and for other general purposes. WeWrite Technologies does not share this information.
3. WeWrite Technologies will share your information, including Personal Information, in order to respond to investigations, court orders, legal process, or to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
5. All of your Personal Information remains private and confidential. The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, however, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. By providing WeWrite Technologieswith your e-mail address you may be subscribed to our newsletter(s) or provided with requested information. You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each of these emails, or you can contact us.
7. To be in compliance with Global Anti-Spam Legislation, on an annual basis you will be sent an e-mail where you will be asked if you wish to continue to receive emails from WeWrite Technologies. We will retain your information for as long as you remain on our mailing list. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
8. WeWrite Technologiesuses a technology called “cookies” to store session information. A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, which is sent to your browser from a website’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive. We use session ID cookies. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some areas of our site will be limited. You may change your acceptance and revoke cookies at any time.
9. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
10. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track Visitors’ and Users’ movements around the website and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
12. WeWrite Technologies commits to cooperate with the Ghana Data Protection Commission (DPC) and other data protection authorities, and will comply with the advice given by such authorities.
13. If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your Personal Data, you can do so at any time by contacting the Privacy Officer at email@example.com.